Extremely limited membership: 5 aspiring MSLs only
Register Now to Secure Your spot on our informational meeting on 12/4 @ 11AM EST
MASTERMIND GROUP STARTS JANUARY 2021 AND SPACE WILL FILL UP FAST
In response to our members’ requests for an added layer of support to break into the MSL role, we are delighted to invite you to join an exclusive, limited-enrollment Mastermind group. The program is designed for aspiring MSLs who are looking for a supportive group of likeminded colleagues that can help each other reach their goals under the expert guidance of an executive MSL.
Following are the details and links to register for our informational meeting on 4 December 2020 at 11 AM EST. Get the New Year off to a great start. Register today while space is available.
- Weekly 60-minute meetings over 3 months.
- Cohort strictly limited to 5 aspiring MSL with different territories/therapeutic areas.
- The focus is on conversations and exercises to set goals for your MSL career, take action, and hold yourself accountable for success.
- Leverage peer accountability with other success-driven participants to develop and achieve goals.
- Develop new, creative ideas to succeed.
- Stretch your self-imposed boundaries with aid of a trained facilitator who provides a trusted community.
- Get clear on your goals, take action, and gain accountability partners.
- Connect with likeminded aspiring MSLs focused on similar objectives.
- Build a sense of community and have your own personal advisory board of other solopreneurs.
Your Mastermind Group will be led by Marieke Jonkman, PharmD., BCMAS, MHL, ICF-ACC. Marieke is the perfect coach and professional for this role. She is the founder of The MSL Coach and a former executive MSL with over 20 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry. As an executive coach, master facilitator and trainer, she will lead this mastermind group to ensure objectives are met.
In this 12-week program Marieke will take you through the paces to set and achieve your goals, while building familiarity with the pharmaceutical industry and polishing your brand. Bottom line: Marieke and your Aspiring MSL Mastermind Group can accelerate and advance your progress towards your goals!
“I really enjoyed our sessions. I certainly would recommend this to aspiring MSLs and to people like myself who need the support of others to break into the role .”
– Beth S.